What We Do
Construction Cost Consultancy
All Directors are Chartered Surveyors with individual areas of expertise spanning all construction sectors. This allows our company to offer a full range of Construction Cost Consultancy, including:
- Traditional Quantity Surveying
- Innovative Solutions in terms of Value Engineering
- Development and Funding Management
Our team of Project Managers/Employer’s Agents have extensive experience in Project Management, coordinating and directing consultants, during both the planning and construction phase of a project. Our team gains an intimate understanding of Client requirements and expectations and effectively and efficiently manages and communicates these to all parties of the construction project.
Areas of Expertise
Our multi-skilled team has experience across all sectors of the construction and property industry, including:
- Industrial Units
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Hotel, Restaurant and Leisure
- Brownfield Site Reclamation and Remediation
- Fit Out and Refurbishment
- Green and Renewable Energy
- Specialist and Restoration
How We Add Value
- We are able to evaluate each brief against our experience in the sector and assemble the most appropriate and experienced team for each project.
- We have a clear understanding of issues relating to the smooth integration of operators and are dedicated to ensuring Client requirements are effectively communicated to all parties.
- We are able to balance time and cost against the effects of any changes or variations during the project.
- Our highly skilled team offers an unrivalled level of expertise and experience.
- We provide a detailed understanding of development appraisals and are able to influence profit margins accordingly.
- Our robust approach to risk and opportunity management enables us to suggest alternative approaches and identify additional opportunities.
We are an RICS Chartered Practice and externally audited and accredited to ISO9001.