Our expert and highly skilled team is experienced in delivering Project Management and Quantity Surveying services for large residential schemes nationwide, working with developers, publicly funded authorities and private Clients.
The increasing requirement to provide sustainable housing has meant that our commercial awareness and ability to manage environmental targets has kept us at the forefront of this sector and developed our ability to appraise viability for housing schemes. Extensive experience in the redevelopment of Brownfield land regeneration also sets us apart in this area.
- St Modwen PLC and Persimmon Joint Ventures – 2,500 new homes.
- Coed Darcy, Neath, South Wales - This project includes the regeneration and remediation of a former petrochemical plant to provide construction of 4,000 homes, 500,000 sq. ft. of commercial development and complex infrastructure development.
- Llanwern, Newport, South Wales - This project includes the reclamation and remediation of the former 450-acre steelworks plant. The works will include the construction of 4,500 homes, infrastructure, construction of schools, commercial and leisure facilities.
- Locking Parklands, Weston-super-Mare - We have successfully completed the first phase providing Project Management to develop the former RAF Locking site that will eventually provide 1,250 new sustainable homes, green space and associated site infrastructure.
- RAF Uxbridge Site - Our involvement in this site is ongoing to develop the former RAF site, which will provide 1,400 new homes, commercial and retail development.